Digital marketing along with digital innovation
Whether you are deciding to jump into the market of digital marketing or you are already immersed in it, the whole scenario is very much versatile now. It is changing with every passing day and it is always better to stay innovative and be with the trendiest things. It is not only good for your future but it will also allow you to benefit from the clients and vice versa. If you are feeling that you are lacking behind others, no worry as freshening up your knowledge centre is a great thing to get acquainted with the latest innovations in any sphere of your life. Let’s have a look at some of the things that will surely make an impact for both B2B and B2C businesses in the long run.
Innovative and integrated content
It is a known fact that dynamic contents are always accepted in mass size. While speaking about dynamic content, video is something which has reigned the scenario for a while in the past and is still doing so. It is believed to expand in the coming days. Not only it is taking a more interactive turn but it is also being used in various ways too. According to the latest stats:
- 90% of the social media users spend one hour in a week watching video.
- 85% of the people worldwide watch their videos online.
- Landing page videos can boost the conversations by 85%.
Integrated content has the capacity to be memorable and personal at the same time. It is becoming more evident with the advancement of AI-based platforms. AI allows you to get to know more about your customers and thus you can grab more of the market.
Getting personal and close
People who spend hours of their time on social media reading texts have tired eyes. Therefore, it is important to create personalized contents juts for the sake of gathering more customers. You can make your digital marketing tactics much more personalized and interactive with these:
- Professional video and graphics: Video is regarded as the most interactive medium of all. It has the power of interactivity. So, it might be worth spending on some high-end cameras for the best content.
- Augmented reality: Augmented reality is the future of digital marketing. You can let your customers create their own world of imagination with your services and thus develop a whole new world of potential clients.